Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cub Haunted Weekend - 10/25

Camping for the first time in 5 years was fun. They had hay rides, a haunted house, games, crafts, and other things for the kids to do all night. It was a good time. It was COLD though. I haven't had coffee in 2 years but I broke that during this campout because it was so cold while we were walking around, I just needed something to warm me and my hands up. Instead of a proper campfire though, we went inside the dining hall to have our midnight snack and they had a fire in the fireplace. After some skits and songs we watched Ghostbusters II. Lando LOVED it. We finally got back to our tent at 0230... Lando fell asleep almost instantly after we arranged 10-15 glow sticks around the inside of our tent. Will went and talked to our acting Committee Chair (who was working the event) and got back an hour later. When he got back to the tent we talked for about an hour before finally falling asleep (with super cold noses). We packed up in the morning and headed home for showers... it was a good time. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures because it was dark the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment